Monday, July 25, 2011

I've made a pact with myself.

The last two weeks I've had episodes of my heart skipping and also of times where I can feel "bursts" of stomach acid go up in my esophagus. Both are painful and annoying (I've always had my heart skip beats, it's genetic in my family). And although both may or may not be related to my overeating, I decided last night to just give IE a shot again. Not for any other reason than to see if it helps with either of my physical symptoms.

If it helps, great! If not, well then I tried.

I also noticed that I've been using any perceived anger against my hubby as a reason to rebel and eat. I still can't completely put my finger on it, but it seems that I am making up excuses to overeat. That I am actually "creating" situations in which I am angry at him. I'm not quite seeing the full picture yet, but for the first time I'm beginning to see it for what it probably is. It's time to unravel the truth.

I will keep this blog updated about my progress this week. How Intuitive Eating helps with not only my emotional well-being, but also my physical self.

No comments: